2013-03-27

I love Stanford !~

I found jQuery really boring. Maybe it is weird, but for me, this library is too fairytale. One command and ready effect? For me it's too easy. So I started to search the network in search of good JAVA tutorials. This way, I came across the fresh Stanford Lectures (class CS106A), just two months old. This materials are amazing and moreover they are for free! Each presentation is approximately 70 pages here, but in spite of this in one hour I read almost half of the whole course. Universities in United States are really amazing. They have a very well-crafted online scripts (not only very accurate, but also reliable and from completely basics), so you can learn more (and one hundred times better) than lecturers on Polish Universities can offered you. So believe me or not, but my exciting adventure with JAVA has just begun.. ~ 

2 komentarze:

  1. jeszcze się nie zabrałam żeby skorzystać z ich materiałów, ale dobrze, że przypomniałaś mi o tym, może się w końcu zmobilizuję

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Mnie osobiście zachwyciły, nie wiem jak od filozoficznej strony wyglądają ich materiały, ale te z Javy mega mnie urzekły ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję Ci za poświęcony czas i pozostawienie komentarza :)