2013-03-20

Stupid bug, that I couldn't find!~

I know it's stupid  mistake, but I just couldn't find it. I don't know, if it was the result of my fatigue or nystagymus due to 15-hour looking at the code and studying at codeacademy.com, but the truth is that it's really small and stupid bug, when adding object 'person'. Can you see him?


If not, I give hint to you. If I want my object to work, I need to do one more thing next to the values I gave him:

        var person = {
                     person.firstName: firstName,
                     person.lastName: lastName,
                     person.email: email,
                     person.telephone: telephone};

                    contacts[contacts.length] = person;




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję Ci za poświęcony czas i pozostawienie komentarza :)