2013-03-07

First steps with jQuery!~

Today, for the first time, I cut all the graphic on one site. It was awesome! It is really the truth, that any study did not teach you, as much as you can learn from your job. Site, I had been doing, had to have a specific cufon, written in jQuery, which was nothing else, but quite simple gallery with changing images. As I have never touch jQuery before, I took one, similar and already prepared cufon, from another template and somehow (I'm still not sure, how exactly) I managed to figure out, how to attach 'plugins.js' to HTML, and adjust CSS accordingly. The end result came out excellent (at least for me), because I finally learned, what cufons (a very popular item on the websites, that my friends do) are.
I also would like to recommend a very useful site, called:


Which will generate the code for fonts, that you would like to use in your projects. The only thing that you need, is to download some original fonts and then select them from your files, mark option, called: 'The EULAs of these fonts allow Web Embedding (without Adobe Flash)', next, mark on the site, what would you like to include, beyond basic signs, and then generate it and paste it into your plugins.js code.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję Ci za poświęcony czas i pozostawienie komentarza :)