2012-11-18

Reflection about Object-Oriented Programming..~


I started to teach PHP language from Wikibooks. Not so ambitious, but I had to start from something. This book realized me one thing – I don’t understand object-oriented programming~
~ I think that this is many young programmists’s problem. A lot of people from my University (IT Technology students) can create very simple or little more difficult programs, but they don’t know anything about obiect-orinted programming at all. So this days, I’m leaving PHP study for a while, to teach myself what obiect-oriented programming really is, because I think that under this concept is hired the real essence of programming not only in PHP but in all else programming languages..~

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję Ci za poświęcony czas i pozostawienie komentarza :)